it's a little bit late to blog about but better late than never right?
well, that short relationship with him was good while it lasted. he gave me memories and experiences that I would never forget. Thank you for that (:
And it was kinda mutual, with us not being happy whether we were together or not cos we were both bounded to this "cos I'm attached I shouldn't be doing this" but oh wells, now that he's free of it, hopefully he can do whatever he enjoys without being bogged down..
Treat your next one better, that's what I told him. And I truly hope he does remember that. Cos it's not often that you'll come by a girl who's willing to condone his whims and still be able to tolerate it. Show some respect la huh (: Freedom comes with a price I guess :p
But yes, thanks again to those who stood by me and helped me through tough and heart-breaking moments and listened to me when I needed ears. They really helped me remain sane. Though, I guess, it is really one less person to talk to, though for the past few weeks he wasn't really around much for me to rant at. But really, I have experienced moments where I thought, "Omg, I really wanna tell him this!", that it hit me that I can't tell him that cos it's not appropriate and not something that he would appreciate anymore. But then again, I asked for it hehheh. So yupps, Janice Leong, no regrets ok! Like my mum and so many other people said, "A better one is somewhere ahead!" So yes, I gotta move on, and stay strong. VALEO!!!